Practitioner of Chinese Medicine
Laura Jones is a practitioner of Chinese Medicine, Reiki master, mediation teacher and organic skin care specialist with over 15 years experience in her field. Utilising her extensive knowledge and skills Laura is able to treat a wide range of conditions including pain, sports injuries and depression. In addition Laura has a particular interest in effectively treating complex autoimmune conditions. A naturally gifted healer Laura often combines the powerful healing modalities of acupuncture and Reiki to enhance the therapeutic effects of her treatments.
Using her extensive knowledge and experience Laura has also developed several signature treatments that may help specific skin concerns such as acne, facial scaring, and cellulite. Her treatments have been recommended in many print and online publications incl, Vogue, Harpars Bazaar, and Tatler. Believing that everyone has the innate ability to heal themselves Laura provides all her patients with comprehensive aftercare advice that may include nutritional information, meditations, and skin care tips etc.
‘I believe that by restoring balance to the body using the ancient techniques of Chinese Medicine everyone can achieve physical and emotional well-being. By empowering the individual to take an active role in the healing process, and by providing comprehensive lifestyle advice to every patient, optimal health is attainable for everyone.’
- MSc (with Distinction) Chinese Herbal Medicine -University of Westminster, London
- BSc Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture – University of Westminster, London
- Reiki Master – London College of Spirituality, London.
- Diploma in Facial Acupuncture – Yo San University Los Angeles US
- Natural Lift Facial Massage Practitioner
- Meditation Teacher Diploma
- VTCT Diploma Indian Head Massage
- NVQ Beauty Therapy
- VTCT Diploma Massage Therapy
up to 60 mins/ £90
The Acupuncture Facial
- Initial Session – 90 mins/ £160
- Follow-up Sessions – 75 mins/ £140
Cellulite Therapy with Acupuncture
75 mins/ £150
Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Initial – up to 60 mins – £90
- Follow-up – 30 mins – £45
Chinese Herbal Prescriptions are not included in the consultation price and costs vary between £30-£40 a week depending on herbs prescribed. External remedies are extra.